Banking is the backbone of a nation’s economy. Today in India the bank recruitment is one of the most sought after career option for all young graduates. Banking career is challenging as well as rewarding. It provides you a huge sense of security with good perks and salary. It does not require any specific banking qualification or any banking course. So you can definitely go for this sector by giving common competitive exams after graduation for different positions like
- Probationary Officer
- Specialist Officer
Punjab and Sind Bank
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Union Bank of India
Bank of Maharashtra
Indian Overseas Bank
United Bank of India
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Central Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
- Probationary Officer> 20 to 30 years
- Clerk> 20 to 30 years
- Specialist Officer > 20 to 30 years
- OBC> 3 years
- SC/ST> 5 years
- WIDOW/DIVORCED WOMEN> 9 years
- EX SERVICEMEN> 5 years
- PERSON WITH DISABILITY> 10 Years
- Applying candidates should have completed their 10th/12th/Degree (graduation)/Post Graduation, etc as per various posts or jobs or vacancies with good academic records in concerned discipline from well recognized University / Institute.
Prelium exam pattern for clerk / po and so
No. of Question
Mains exam pattern for bank clerk/ po / so
Serial No. Section
No. of Question
Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude
2 hours 40 minutes
- The above tests except for the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- The exam will be conducted online and it will carry objective type questions.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every question attempted wrong by a candidate in both IBPS PO 2017 Preliminary Exam and IBPS PO 2017 Mains Exam. There will be no deduction of marks for a question left blank/ unattempted by a candidate.
Candidates who qualify the Mains Exam are finally called for the Interview Process by IBPS. The Interview Process will constitute of 100 marks and the minimum marks for qualifying this round will be 40% which is reduced to 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories.
The final selection of the candidate to the post of Probationary Officer will be made by taking into consideration the cumulative score of Mains Exam and the interview Process. The weight age of both these phases of examination will be in the ratio 80:20 respectively.
Website reference for online application
IBPS BANK: http://www.ibps.in/
RRB BANK: http://www.ibps.in/